Abstract submissions (Closed)
All submissions must be made using the EasyChair system. The abstract should not exceed 250 words. Only authors with accepted abstracts can submit a full paper. Presenters will be offered either a poster or oral presentation as determined by the scientific committee. A maximum of 2 presentations are allowed per registered attendee. Targeted topics are as follows:
- Biomechanical Modelling in Sports
- Fluid Flow and CFD in Sports
- Sports Equipment and Apparel
- Sports Biomechanics
- Innovation and Design for Sports
- Robotics and Mechatronics for Sports
- Prosthesis and Equipment for Para Sports
- Injury Prevention for Sports
- Motor Control in Sports
- Skills Assessment in Sports
- Sensors and Sensor Based Systems for Sports
- Cloud Computing for Sports
- Wearable Computing for Sports
- Mobile Applications for Sports
- Spectator Experience for Sports
- Sports Psychology
- Education of Sports Engineering
Once the abstract is accepted, the author has to submit the full paper (mandatory). The format and template will be available later. The submitted paper will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Only the accepted paper is included in the proceedings.
To submit, please go to the ISEA 2020 submission page in EasyChair.
If you are new to EasyChair, you have to create your account first. After login, please select the “Author” role, click “New Submission” tab in the top menu, and follow the instruction.