- Papers must not be more than 6 pages.
- Papers must adhere to the template. Only MS-Word documents (.docx files) can be submitted.
- Full papers that do not adhere to the template, will not be considered for review.
- Any figures, tables, images, must have copyright permission to be used and published.
- References must be included as per the template instructions.
- A maximum of 2 presentations can be made by the same presenting author.
- All papers must be submitted by 30 October 2019.
- The submission must be made on the EasyChair system. Instruction is as follows:
(1) Login the EasyChair system from https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=isea2020
(2) Select "author"
(3) Click "My Submissions"
(4) Click "View" (magnifying glass icon) of your submission
(5) Click "Add file" on the top right
(6) Upload the Word file
Once the submission process has closed, the review process will take place and authors will be advised if papers have been accepted as oral or poster presentations.