Special accommodation rates are available for ISEA 2020 participants at “Richmond Hotel Premier Musashikosugi.”
Single room: 13,500 JPY (per night, including breakfast, tax and service charge)
The hotel is located just in front of the JR Musashikosugi station and very close to the Tokyu Musashikosugi station as well. From the conference venue (Tokyu Ookayama station), the hotel is just five stops (10 minutes). There is a direct train from the Narita International Airport to the Musashikosugi station (80 minutes). There is a direct shuttle bus from the Haneda International Airport to the Musashikosugi station (50 minutes). Although you may find less expensive other hotels, it must be less convenient for the conference participants. We believe that this is really a good deal for participants.
- The reservation should be made on the conference registration site. You may submit your reservation information together with the conference registration. Or you may submit the reservation information later, by updating your registration information.
- The reservation must be done by 15 April.
- Although we reserved plenty number of rooms, the number of requests may exceed the number of reserved rooms. In that case, the reservation will be on the first-come-first-served basis.
- You do not have to pay the accommodation fee in advance. You have to pay it when you checking in.
- Check-in date should be 20 June or later. Check-out date should be 28 or earlier.