Registration Fees (All fees include tax and are in Japanese Yen)
Early Bird Fees (Until 15 April 2020)
- Non-Student 60,000 JPY
- Student 35,000 JPY
Late Fees (From 16 April 2020)
- Non-Student 70,000 JPY
- Student 40,000 JPY
- 1 x admission to the Welcome Reception (22 June)
- 1 x admission to the Site visit & Banquet (25 June)
- Name tag
- Conference Handbook
- Lunch and coffee break as per the program
- Access to workshops (to be announced later)
A credit card is required to make payment for the registration.
For student registration
If you register as “Student”, you or your supervisor have to send an email to the secretariat. The email should be either one of the following:
- Should be sent by yourself. The title of the email should be “Proof of student #123”. Note that “123” is your Registration Number (You will get the number after you fill in the registration form). You have to attach a scan copy of some certificate of student (Student ID card, Certificate of enrollment, and so on), which is written in English or Japanese, so that we can read it.
- Should be sent by your supervisor. The email should be sent from the school email address of your supervisor. The title of the email should be “Ensure student #123”. Note that “123” is your Registration Number. In the main text, your supervisor has to ensure that you are the student. An example is as below:
Dear ISEA 2020 secretariat,
This email is to ensure that my student, Mr. Motomu Nakashima is certainly a master course student in our school.